WHITNEY L. BARKLEY
Whitney L. White is a Columbus, Ohio native that supports the success of millennials who are pursuing entrepreneurship. She is taking her experiences and translating them into stories to help others navigate through similar barriers while keeping the world focused on the latest developments in technology. Whitney is currently an entrepreneur and social media instructor for college students and small business owners. She is the creator of The Skinny Black Girl’s Code and enjoys spending time with her husband Jerome and cat Rosie in Cincinnati, Ohio.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Whitney
10. Whitney was a Park Ranger during college at the National Park Service.
9. Whitney is a hip-hop fanatic and has rapped since the sixth grade.
8. Whitney was valedictorian of her high school class and #2 in college.
7. Whitney is the creator of the Skinny Black Girl’s Code.
6. Whitney held an Director-level position in marketing at the age of 23.
5. Whitney was accepted into Teach for America but pursued a career in journalism after college.
4. Whitney is the youngest of five siblings who’s ages range from 41 – 23.
3. Whitney was in a commercial for the Dayton Police Department recruitment efforts.
2. Whitney is currently a graduate student.
1. Whitney was a DJ during her undergrad experience and often could be found teaching wedding guests how to Wobble.